Our GPSTrail software turns any Windows Mobile PDA device with a GPS and Phone into a GPS tracker. Our GPSTrail online tracking service lets you see current and past locations of your employees, vehicles or children.
All of the devices on the right have built in GPS, Camera, Phone and Windows Mobile 5 or 6 PDA functionality. Any Windows Mobile device with a built-in GPS and Phone will work, see our current list for details. Please try it on your devices with our free 7 day trial.
- Tracking runs if the device is in sleep mode or awake and doesn't turn the screen on to track
- Tracking is invisible, the device and other GPS software can be used as normal with no interruptions
- Tracking can be set to only run on certain days between specific times at specified intervals
- Can track more often if external power available for vehicle tracking
- Icon and uninstaller can be hidden and password can be required to alter settings
Back Office Features
- Daily summary report emailed to you with locations visited throughout the day
- Secure web based map view of each devices trail by day
- Full reverse geo-coding of locations into addresses
- Map and location data supplied by Microsoft Virtual Earth and Mappoint so data is always up to date.
- 3 Month location history
- Lone Worker Tracking
- Mobile Workforce Tracking
- Vehicle Tracking
- Personal Tracking
We have 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions available with no setup fee.
Our free trial allows you to try our tracking solution without risk for 7 days.
For more information or to request a demo please contact us.
(click image to enlarge)
GPSTrail has been tested on these Windows Mobile devices:
HTC P3300 / O2 XDA Orbit / MDA Compact III
HTC Tytn II / HTC Kaiser / Vodafone v1615 / O2 XDA Stellar / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / AT&T Tilt
HTC Touch Cruise / O2 XDA Orbit II
HTC Touch Diamond / MDA Compact IV